What to expect when working with Viking Coatings
- FREE in-home consultation & Estimate: During this visit, a trained professional will go over your painting project. The initial visit will cover problems and issues that may be necessary to address in order to meet your needs and desires. Based on the initial inspection, our crew will make suggestions regarding materials and finishes that will best suit your project. A detailed proposal will explain how our crew will approach your project.
- Schedule: Once the proposal has been accepted, our crew will work closely with the client to accommodate to their schedules.
- Painting: A painting job is only as good as the preparation work preceding it. Proper preparation is done to all surfaces; all areas not being painted will be properly covered to prevent them from being painted.
- Clean Up: Clean up is performed on a daily basis. At the end of the project our crew will remove all work related debris.
- Final Inspection: Viking Coatings will schedule a walk through inspection with the property owner. Final touch ups are noted and completed before our crew packs up their equipment. Upon completion the project manager or foreman will collect payment.