[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Choosing an interior paint color or scheme is important for many reasons:
- It establishes the mood for that room.
- It should be a reflection of you, as the home owner.
- And, the colors should complement the rest of your home.
We know what a big decision this is—that’s why Viking Coatings take time prior to each interior home painting project to sit down with the home or business owner and make professional color recommendations based off of your vision and our experience.
Interior Paint Color Choices
Whether you’re extremely involved or not that interested in choosing the perfect shade for your particular room, ProTect Painters can help walk you through the process. There are many shades and variations of each color—warm and cool shades for example. Our established partnerships with major paint companies, including Sherwin Williams, Behr and Benjamin Moore, give you an extensive selection of options when it comes to paint colors.
During the interior painting consultation process, your ProTect Painters representative will be able to provide you with popular and architectural-based color palette materials from any of our paint partners.
Interior House Painting Color Tips
If you’re looking for some ideas prior to a professional painter showing up at your home, take a look at some of the tips below:
- Take cues from other patterns in the room.
- If you’re choosing colors for a room that has patterned upholstery, carpet or window features, get color ideas from some of those already established patterns. If a rug has small, rich teal features, for example, consider using a rich teal paint color for an accent wall or border. Pulling from other features in the room is a terrific place to start when you’re choosing colors.
- Note your favorite color schemes.
- Some people are a fan of Tuscan colors, modern reds, neutral rooms with one brightly colored accent wall—browse some interior paint ideas online to get some inspiration for your room. Or, be inspired by our interior painting gallery. Have these ideas ready when the ProTect Painters representative shows up for the consultation and he or she will gladly help you implement your ideas.
- Expand your room by choosing lighter colors.
- If you’re looking to open up your room or make a small room look bigger, add some light, cool colors to your color scheme. These colors make your room feel open and airy. If you’re looking for the opposite effect, choose some dark, warm colors to make your space feel more intimate. The right color can make or break your room.
If you’d like to schedule an interior home painting consultation, contact your local Viking Coatings today. We provide professional, quality interior home painting services, and we’d be glad to help you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]